Job ID: #22885
This prestigious Swedish game studio recognised for their work creating impressive AAA action games is now looking to hire an experienced Senior Gameplay Animator who is ready for the challenges of producing a new world class game.
• Gameplay Animation Demo Reel
• You have working experience in game development (Console, PC or Mobile)
• Experienced in keyframe/ mocap character animation in MotionBuilder
• Good understanding of game animation development pipeline
• Experience of rigging and skinning is a plus
• Scripting skills are also a plus (Python, MEL)
• Maya experience is a plus
• Ability to troubleshoot technical issues
• To create believable and creative character animations, such as humans and creatures, using keyframe animation and motion editing in MotionBuilder.
• Edit and polish motion capture data to the highest standard, enhancing the performance where needed
• Work with technical artists and other team members to solve resource-restricted tech challenges
• Coordinate use of in-house mocap system to record animation data
• Communicate needs and requirements to any out-of-team or external dependencies
• Evaluate externally created animation assets for quality and technical compliance
• Retargeting of animation assets
• Competitive Salary
• Relocation Support
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!
Categories: Animation , Creative
OPM are finally heading back to Germany to attend gamescom 2022! Kim, Hannah and Jon will be arriving in Cologne…
Do you have a passion for video games? Can you imagine spending your working hours designing, testing, or editing games?…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom