This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA PC Games ________________________________________________________________________________
Our client is a world class team of diverse and multi-national talent who are well known for crafting memorable gaming experiences.
Working as a Senior Gameplay Animator you will bring creativity and passion to your work. Assisting the Lead Animator to help define realistic animation schedules, create relevant animation documentation, and ensure technical and artistic quality in their historical games.
- A demo reel showcasing your highest quality gameplay animations
- Knowledge of animation implementation in-engine
- Strong hand-key animation skills
- Able to clean and enhance mocap data
- Excellent communication skills, able to work both independently and as part of a cross discipline team
- Ability to receive and apply critique and to contribute constructive feedback
- Problem solver with ability to seek and suggest pipeline and gameplay mechanics improvements, and influence direction of new animation tech
- Self-Motivated with strong time-management skills
- Proficient in Maya
- Work alongside the Lead Animator and Animation team to create animations that bring the in-game characters and world to life
- Assist the Animation Lead and Designers on animation tasks and requirements
- Assist in planning and directing mocap shoots in their bespoke Mocap studio
- Engage in stand-ups, and collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams
- Ensure that the standard of your work is of the highest quality, judging it by its function and appearance in engine
- Take ownership of your tasks, from Maya to final implementation in game
- Provide feedback and to mentor less experienced team members
- Experience of the full development cycle of a title
- Interest in Historical Wartime Periods / Strategy Games
- Motion Capture experience
- Knowledge of rigging
- Motion Builder experience
- Experience of game engines such as Unreal, Unity
- VISA Sponsorship and Relocation Assistance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Annual discretionary studio bonus
- Support in Learning and Development
- Private medical, dental and life insurance
- An employee assistance programme and onsite wellbeing sessions
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!