Job ID: #22267
This studio is building a world class team of games developers to make a ground breaking open-world game!
You will be working alongside the animation team to create believable high-quality character animations.
You will be working closely under the guidance of the Lead Animator to achieve a consistent level of quality and ensure that each animation has the right energy and mood to it. You will be joining the team at a crucial time for the studio as they grow and develop their animation pipeline.
• Strong keyframe and motion capture skills demonstrated in your demo reel
• Excellent knowledge of Maya and Motionbuilder.
• Experience in games development, with at least 1 x AAA title shipped.
• Experience working with state machines and anim graphs.
• Good understanding of character and prop setups.
• Strong understanding of the process for integrating gameplay systems.
• Ability to work autonomously.
• Create high quality realistic animations with both keyframe and motion capture data.
• Work with programmers to create and improve existing gameplay mechanics.
• Debug and fix animation related bugs with gameplay animations.
• Support junior members of the team.
• Very Competitive Salary
• Full Relocation Support
Categories: Animation , Creative
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we are running a Rocket League tournament to help raise money for this…
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we have set up a digital raffle to help raise money for this…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom