Job ID: #19095
Our client is looking for an experienced, talented and versatile game programmer to join its development team.
In this position you will be responsible for implementing major game features, working in close collaboration with the design team. You will also be expected to mentor and help more junior members of the team. You will take part in frequent code reviews and discussions to make sure there is a great balance between high quality and timely delivery, and with every change to the code strive to leave it in a better state than when started. You will be able to touch a lot of different gameplay systems, and you will need to be flexible and eager to both learn and teach.
The first project for this position will be on a new open-world multiplayer game that is in early concepting stage, to enter pre-production in Q4 2018
• Excellent C++ skills
• Working knowledge of 3d Math/ trigonometry
• Experience implementing gameplay systems such as AI, Ability Systems, RPG Systems, etc.
• Experience working on multiplayer games
• Strong communication skills (English is our working language)
• Have interest in game design and be able to give input to designers to ensure good algorithmic choices
• Extensive, including having worked on a released title from beginning to end
• Experience working with Unreal Engine 4
• Experience working with consoles
• To have good written and oral communication skills in English
• To have a passion for games and your profession
• To be able to work independently and to be self-directing
Categories: Programming , Technical
What do Unchartered, Metal Gear Solid, Mass Effect, The Last of Us, The Witcher, Bioshock and Red Dead Redemption have…
In 1977, the first video game art came from the Atari 2600 (which required a large heaped spoonful of imagination)….
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom