This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Innovative Multi-platform Games
OPM are working with an innovative and award-winning developer in London that boasts a varied portfolio of unique games.
They are seeking a Senior Game Programmer to join their development team helping to establish best practices, make improvements to their internal technologies, and provide inventive and practical solutions to their common challenges.
- Solid professional experience providing code for games, having shipped numerous games.
- Professional experience creating games with Unity using C#, whilst advocating for best practices in game development.
- Experience with rapid prototyping and agile or iterative development.
- Experience with working in a multi-discipline game development team.
- Demonstratable expertise in multiple development disciplines e.g. networking, rendering, gameplay, animation, optimisation, etc.
- Proven background of good communication and successful championing of technological solutions.
- Experience with shared technology work would be a bonus.
- Creative and inventive in solving intricate technical problems.
- Simple and straightforward in solving most technical problems.
- Passionate about playing games and creating games that provide a great experience to players.
- Programming tools for colleagues and build technology to accelerate their players' satisfaction.
- Design, implement, debug, and optimise software architecture and features.
- Composing clean, effective, and maintainable code.
- Supporting your team with code reviews to maintain software quality across the projects.
- Work with teammates in game teams to ensure quality features are designed and delivered.
- Contributing in all the studio’s project life cycles, with ideas and feedback, including producing new game concepts during regular game-jams.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working including work from home days
- 6 months fully paid maternity leave and 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Discounted gym membership
- Travel to Work Loan
- Social Events
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!