This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Mobile Games
OPM’s client is a word-wide leader in mobile games. They craft amazing games from both iOS and Android that are played by millions of fans across the world.
They are currently seeking an experienced and passionate Senior Game Economy Designer to join there passionate team.
- Strong experience in game design, including live ops experience
- Outstanding communication skills, high energy and a positive attitude
- Excellent focus, organization and attention to detail. Capable of identifying and thinking critically about problems and opportunities in the game and drive solutions
- Able to break down game systems and think in terms of player experience as well as business needs and long term game sustainability
- Background with economy balancing and data visualization (charts/Excel)
- Able to produce written and visual presentation of complex design topics
- Join a multi-disciplinary feature squad, collaborating with Engineering, Product, UI/UX and QA – working within the Agile methodology
- Defining product roadmap with the rest of your team, identifying best possible features to meet business goals and wow our customers
- Producing Game Design Documents with all the information needed for your team to develop new features for the game
- Designing the full balancing for new features, and being able to summarize them and defend the rationale behind them
- Continuously improve the game (feature rebalancing, a/b test proposals, etc) and for the design team (efficiency, organization, …)
- Owning independent initiatives within the team, transmitting your vision, analyzing results of actions
- Working closely with the design team to keep the game fresh and interesting to players through engaging content design
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Free language lessons
- Strong development opportunities
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!