Job Type: Permanent
Project: F2P Mobile Games
OPM’s client is a currently seeking a talented and experience Senior Game Designer to join their passionate team.
The successful candidate will be a core part of the game development process and work with a wide variety of team members such as Artists, Developers and Product Managers.
- Extensive experience working as a game designer
- Commercial experience working on F2P mobile games
- Experience working within / leading cross-disciplinary development teams
- Strong creative instincts and an understanding of mobile markets
- Genuine passion for F2P and mobile games, as well as the wider world of gaming
- Open to feedback and eager to learn and apply new skills
- Strong interest and belief in data-informed approach to support and validate intuitions
- Help build brand new games from the ground up as well as design impactful new features on existing live titles
- Prototype compelling and innovative core game loops and meta games
- Create and lead the execution of game concepts that meet or exceed the technical, creative and commercial aims of the project
- Write documentation, create UI mockups and work with PMs and data analysts to help design and balance free-to-play systems and economy models
- Explore potential themes and art styles with the help of user testing and the art team
- Work with producers to determine production scope priorities and eventual adjustments
- Coordinate with marketing to ensure the product vision is followed through in the marketing assets and other promotional materials
- Consistently validate the coherence and quality of the game(s)
- Flexible working hours – core hours 10am-5pm
- Competitive salaries
- There is a discretionary bonus based on company and individual performance and we keep salaries up to date during the annual pay review
- Support with relocation
- Amazing supersocials, company outings, game jams, Friday night drinks and more!
- 28 days holiday and additional days off between Christmas and New Year. There is a tenure reward scheme where you will gain extra holidays
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!