Job ID: #22809
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Our client, an Amsterdam-based games company is looking for a Senior Game Designer to join its Design team.
As a Senior Game Designer, you’ll be responsible for curating the player's experience of the game as perceived through its core mechanics, controls, interfaces and create elegant gameplay features and systems that express the broader vision of the game.
• Design Mechanics –
• Create Gameplay –
• Maintain Documentation –
• Enable Progress –
• Mentor Colleagues –
• Extensive game design experience in a senior role
• Shipped titles in a Game Design (or equivalent) role
• Experience developing large-scale / open-world / sandbox games
• Ability to decompose design goals into succinct implementation requirements
• Ability to operate autonomously in a dynamic environment
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Experience developing multiplayer / live-service games
• Experience developing with Unity
• Basic grasp of text-based scripting (C# or equivalent language)
• Experience in related fields / disciplines (i.e. world design, UI, UX, QA)
• Practical experience using a variety of modern game engines and tools
• Keen understanding of User Generated Content
• Working knowledge of Atlassian software development and collaboration tools
The successful candidates will receive a competitive salary dependant on their skills and experience.
Categories: Creative , Design
Senior Character Artist – Lytham, UK – Claire An outstanding external art studio delivering world-class character and assets to leading…
While 2021 was a difficult year for almost everyone on the planet, many of us found solace in games. With…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom