Job ID: #16062
Our client is a worldwide publisher and developer of interactive entertainment. Their portfolio includes action games, RPG, FPS and simulators. Games are their passion, which they want to share with you!
• Extensive Game Design experience;
• Excellent knowledge of gameplay mechanics and games features
• Gain current games market knowledge
• Familiarity with leading 3D-engines, tools to create maps and scripts (e.g.Unreal, CryEngine, etc.);
• Analytical way of thinking
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills;
• Ability to work well under pressure and with deadlines.
• Open and creative mind,
• Passion and wide interest towards game development industry
• Team-work oriented with leadership skills
• Design levels, game mechanics and scenarios that reflect the game's vision;
• Writes game scripts, design documents;
• Introduce feedback for general game improvement
• Anticipates, identifies and articulates problem areas and develops preventative solutions.
Categories: Creative , Design
Do you have a passion for promoting unique, artistic and creative titles made separate from big studios? If so, then…
If you have a passion for games, know multiple languages and want to help bring games to wider audience, then…
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom