Job ID: #24471
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPMs client is a developer based in Sweden that has been creating brilliant games for over a decade. Their recent titles have received critical acclaim and commercial success on PC and Console.
As a leader within the Game Design group, you will work closely with technical and creative leadership to design, develop, maintain and balance engaging game features within the well-known IP the are working on. You will be involved at every stage of the process, from early inception through to implementation. This is truly a once in a career opportunity!
· Serve as a collaborative leader within cross-disciplinary teams
· Work together with your directors and lead to formulate and carry through the game vision and desired player experience
· Design, implement, iterate, balance, and tune game mechanics and systems
· Work closely with the rest of the game design team to ensure a cohesive player experience
· Work closely with other departments to produce game design documentation and validate experiences through prototyping, playtesting, and iteration
· Extensive game design experience within the games industry
· Experience working in AAA games
· Passionate about the player experience and committed to a cross-disciplinary and playtest-driven development environment
· Self-motivated and proactive with a commitment to ensuring a constructive and collaborative work environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!
Categories: Creative , Design
Saturday 23rd October 2021 marks the second World Esports Day from The British Esports Association aiming to promote the global…
OPM are heading back to Develop:Brighton this year to attend the conference and awards! Nearly half the team are making…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom