Job ID: #24471
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPMs client is a developer based in Sweden that has been creating brilliant games for over a decade. Their recent titles have received critical acclaim and commercial success on PC and Console.
As a leader within the Game Design group, you will work closely with technical and creative leadership to design, develop, maintain and balance engaging game features within the well-known IP the are working on. You will be involved at every stage of the process, from early inception through to implementation. This is truly a once in a career opportunity!
· Serve as a collaborative leader within cross-disciplinary teams
· Work together with your directors and lead to formulate and carry through the game vision and desired player experience
· Design, implement, iterate, balance, and tune game mechanics and systems
· Work closely with the rest of the game design team to ensure a cohesive player experience
· Work closely with other departments to produce game design documentation and validate experiences through prototyping, playtesting, and iteration
· Extensive game design experience within the games industry
· Experience working in AAA games
· Passionate about the player experience and committed to a cross-disciplinary and playtest-driven development environment
· Self-motivated and proactive with a commitment to ensuring a constructive and collaborative work environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!
Categories: Creative , Design
If you are interested in the idea of bringing unique characters and worlds to life, then game animator jobs are…
One of the most important jobs in game development is that of a game programmer. Without this role, any story…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom