This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: VR Projects
OPM’s client, a VR Game Development Studio, is currently recruiting for a Senior Full Stack Game Developer to work together with their talented developers on spectacular VR games and experiences with their team in The Netherlands.
- Professional experience deploying and managing web applications using AWS, including monitoring, scaling, automation and handling load issues and server failures
- Experience on several web projects from beginning to end, having excellent understanding of all the basic concepts and general workflow with appreciation of web standards
- Good communication skills
- Experience creating HTML5 games build on top of Canvas and WebGL is a strong bonus
- Keen interest in the potential of new technology
- Implementing small size casual games from start to finish, including client & server-side work, database setup, deployment, and release work
- Take ownership of game features and systems, cooperating with the tech lead to make it fit the complete codebase
- Cooperate with the designers and artists to identify the technical constraints based on their creative guidance
- Design and implement secure and scalable architectures to serve game content
- Analyse issues and debug them to quickly locate and fix challenging bugs
- Continuously take performance into account so their games and experiences can keep running at a smooth frame-rate
- Benefits according to experience and job
- Flexible working hours
- 26 Standard vacation days with an option to buy 5 more
- Up to 30% income tax reduction for eligible expats
- Relocation cost compensation available
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!