Job ID: #10983
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Graphics Programmer to work as part of its core technology team, supporting multiple AAA titles currently in development for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The successful applicant will be highly motivated and able to use their initiative to make improvements to all areas of our in-house engine.
This role is full-time permanent role based in-house at their Oxford studio,
Extensive games industry experience with a portion being in a senior graphics programming role is required. Experience of working on large-scale projects with a cross-platform engine would be preferred.
A first class or 2:1 degree in Computer Science, Maths, Physics or other science-related subject would be preferred. Candidates with other degrees and those without higher academic qualifications are still encouraged to apply if they meet the experience criteria above.
• Implementing new graphics techniques
• Adding support for next generation platforms
• Profiling and optimising existing graphics code
• Working with other team members to add new rendering features to all current platforms
• Assisting with planning and scheduling of rendering tasks
• Mentoring junior team members
• Strong C/C++
• Strong mathematical skills
• Writing shaders
• Using shader debugging tools
• Ability to write clear and maintainable code
Categories: Programming , Technical
Do you have a passion for promoting unique, artistic and creative titles made separate from big studios? If so, then…
If you have a passion for games, know multiple languages and want to help bring games to wider audience, then…
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom