Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Senior Environment / Landscape Artist – Amsterdam – AAA Games
Location: Amsterdam,Netherlands Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: # Posted: 2 years ago
Our client has four teams dedicated to creating stunning environment art. This team focusses on creating amazing landscapes and rock formations. They build these 3D models from scratch but also from a huge array of assets that are available, dedicated to deliver immersive world with industry-benchmark graphics.
What you will do:
- Compose different in-game landmarks and ecotopes using our editor to shape the landscape;
- Dress gameplay and cinematic scenes with props to create rich storytelling within our game world(s);
- Collaborate with other Guerrilla developers to meet the narrative, quest, and design requirements for each location;
- Analyse, plan, and collect references for assets that need to be created;
- (Help) Prepare libraries of natural assets;
- Optimize game content to run within memory and match our performance requirements;
- Resolve possible bugs to improve overall quality of our game(s).
Who you are:
- You have experienced at least two full development cycles for a game project (experience with an open-world game is a plus) as an (Environment) Artist;
- You have a great artistic eye and an impressive portfolio with a focus on natural settings;
- You have versatile game modelling skills, your models are dynamic and clean, and you can deliver them consistently in a timely manner;
- You have experience with Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop, Substance and industry standard game editors;
- You enjoy working in agile, multi-disciplinary teams;
- You are pro-active in solving issues that might arise during production;
- You have a love for nature and the outdoors which clearly reflects in your artwork.
Categories: Art , Creative