Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Senior Environment Artist – Console/PC Games – Manchester
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: #23861 Posted: 6 months ago
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Our client is looking for an exceptionally skilled Senior Environment Artist. If you’ve got a portfolio showing a love for creating sci-fi and futuristic scenes with a broad range of environments that help bring life to a game world.
- Extensive experience working on published video game titles or similar
- Thorough understanding of environment art pipelines from concept to completion
- Ability to create interesting, detailed and visually appealing environments
- Expert levels of High and Low Polygon modelling
- Expert level of Maya/Modo, Substance Painter and ZBrush experience
- Strong understanding of PBR
- Experience of production level shader work
- Experience using current generation game engines (Unity/Unreal 4)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Able to prioritise and multi-task
- Ability to work in a team, under deadlines and time constraints
- Ability to work with a high degree of self-direction and motivation
- Experience with game lighting techniques
- Willingness to learn new software and pipelines
- Strong knowledge of composition and visual storytelling
Categories: Art , Creative