Project: AAA Games Studio
Our client is seeking a Senior Environment Artist to join them on a new unannounced project
The successful candidate will work as a key member of the art team to create high quality, modular and detailed environment models.
- Several years’ experience in the games industry
- Proven track record in at least 2 shipped titles (preferably AAA)
- A portfolio with examples of high-quality environment & level artworks.
- Expertise in 3dsMax, Maya or Blender, Zbrush, Substance Painter / Designer, Photoshop & other technologies utilized in the production of game art
- Excellent communication skills to communicate internally in teams, self-motivated, directed with strong time management skills that enable you to work well with deadlines.
- Expertise in UE4UE5
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Build visual stunning environments and AAA quality art assets
- Environmental storytelling through set dressing
- Populate and set dress our clients game world using a variety of 3D assets
- Sculpt and model high and low polygon assets and texture them through the PBR pipeline, helping to set the bar for other artists at the studio
- Work directly with a team of artists and level designers to assemble and detail game environments.
- Work with our client’s team of artists, designers, and writers to create high quality modular environments and environmental assets.
- Ensure assets created follow the given art direction, and are within the agreed production deadlines and conform to the required technical specifications
- Receive, give, and apply feedback effectively while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Use a positive style of communication working with the Production team and Art Leads, keeping them informed of any dependencies, blockers and cross-department challenges.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!