Job ID: #11518
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Based in London, our client is a well-known Games Studio famed for their successful titles on console, PC and VR. They are looking to add to their family of permanent staff and are looking for an exceptionally talented senior programmer who is ready for the challenge of producing an AAA title on the next generation platforms.
This role will involve developing the rendering engine to implement cutting edge rendering techniques and working with various art teams to help them achieve their artistic vision.
• Excellent 3D maths skills.
• Strong graphics background with knowledge of cutting edge rendering techniques.
• Advanced understanding of current graphics hardware, APIs and shader programming languages.
• Strong understanding in C/C++.
• Experience working with games consoles (Xbox360/PS3/XBone/PS4).
• Unreal Engine 3 or 4 experience a big advantage.
• Worked on at least 1 published title.
• A passion for playing and developing exceptional games.
• Be a positive, active, and contributing team member.
• To be proactive and helpful with ad-hoc problem solving.
• Must be detail oriented with an extremely high bar for the quality of delivery.
• Able to work independently, prioritize and handle pressure.
• Must have excellent time management skills to perform in a fast paced, high volume, high pressure environment.
• Good verbal and written interpersonal and communications skills.
• Work with artists to interpret their creative direction and build rendering code to achieve it.
• Work closely with the Engine Code Director to plan and implement new rendering features.
• Implement rendering features to a high
Extensive Company Benefits list includes:
• Private family medical care
• Private dental care
• Contributory pension scheme
• Annual bonus scheme
• Long-service holiday reward
• Free fruit, juices and soft drinks
• Childcare Vouchers Scheme
• National Rail Season Ticket Travel Loan
• Overseas Relocation Support
Categories: Programming , Technical
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, Jordan and Nathan are running a Warzone Stream to help raise money for…
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we are running a Rocket League tournament to help raise money for this…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom