Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Senior Digital Manager – EMEA – Games – South East UK
Location: Windsor, London, UK Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: # Posted: 3 years ago
OPM are really pleased to be working with one of the most well-known and long established AAA games developers & publishers. They are looking for an experienced Senior Digital Manager to drive the expansion and transition from a package good focused business to a digital entertainment business.
- Working closely with PSN, XBLA, Nintendo eShop and Steam to ensure the greatest level of exposure for new digital releases and back catalogue.
- Negotiate with digital platforms to agree a promotional schedule to maximise sales revenue and profitability, managing all digital promotional budgets to ensure a high return on investment.
- Directly manage the relationship Green Man Gaming, Exertis, Ztorm, Uplay etc. to ensure the growth of sales across the digital catalogue.
- Lead the expansion of digital distribution channels throughout Europe, working closely with local branches to identify new potential partners and expand upon existing agreements to maximise digital sales potential.
- Seek opportunities to expand digital sales offline, working closely with branches to propose digital solutions for general retail.
- Work closely with internal partners (Development, Brand, PR, Marketing, Analytics and local branches) to manage the supply of content (screenshots, trailers, product information) across all digital platforms, ensuring all products and branding are correct and relevant.
- Define metrics and relevant internal reporting of digital sales activities across all platforms.
- Define campaign KPI’s and calculate RoI.
- Build reliable digital forecasts with the analysts.
- Strong sales experience, previous alliances or channel management experience within the games and entertainment industry
- Experience managing resellers and strategic alliances with a record of achieving annual revenue goals
- Proven relationship building and account management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within multiple departments and clearly communicate business strategy
- Gaming interest
- Must have the ability to achieve results in an ever-changing environment
- Must demonstrate good listening, communication and interpersonal skills
Categories: Commercial , Marketing