Job ID: #23522
Job Title: Senior DevOps & Tools Programmer
Job Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
OPM are excited to be working with this AAA console games studio in London who are looking for an exceptionally talented Senior DevOps & Tools Programmer who is ready for the challenge of producing a AAA title.
· Expert in development of backend systems (CI/CD).
· Strong understanding of C/C++ and Python.
· Experience using Unreal Engine.
· Experience with UI frameworks.
· Experience with Perforce is a bonus.
· Enthusiasm for improving software engineering processes and developing production tools.
· Good knowledge of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them.
· Maintain and improve the development pipeline
· Develop QA Automation Framework and maintain to ensure it is operable 24/7
· Be a positive, active, and contributing team member.
· Able to identify weak spots of the development workflows and proposing improvements.
· To be proactive and helpful with ad-hoc problem-solving.
· An enthusiast for games.
· Able to work independently, prioritize and handle pressure.
· Organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Exceptional verbal and written interpersonal and communications skills.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!
Categories: Programming , Technical
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we are running a Rocket League tournament to help raise money for this…
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we have set up a digital raffle to help raise money for this…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom