This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA MMO Games
OPM’s client is seeking an experienced Senior Designer to join their passionate and talented team.
- Produce and manage game designs such as Multiplayer, Meta (progression, itemization, crafting), matchmaking, missions and quests, and social systems and communities
- Guided by experience, intuition, and mathematics, find the harmony at the intersection of several systems as they pertain to the overall game experience
- Create system design documentation and mockups
- Collaborate with other designers to create and refine the overall game experience
- Quality check and debug work regularly
- Test and implement core gameplay systems and content
- Design from player perspective and act as a player advocate to ensure the highest level of usability, playability, and balance
- Collaborate with the art, production, and engineering teams to deliver the highest quality player experience
- Experience as a Senior Designer on shipped titles, ideally MMO and f2p genre
- Knowledge and understanding of balancing complex social interactions between users using testing methodologies both within and outside of the game
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding understanding of a development process and the level of information that the other contributors and co-worker need to have regarding communication flow such as rational GD, rational LD, Design by loops, atomic gameplay etc
- Experience in life cycles iteration and community building and following.
- Able to think logically and break down complex problems, with a strong focus on attention to detail
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite
- Background with Unreal Engine 4
- Quarterly and annual bonuses
- Pension plan
- Life insurance
- Private medical and dental
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!