This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
This prestigious Swedish game studio is comprised of a seasoned group of developers recognised for their work creating story-driven games. They boast an impressive catalogue of action-packed console and PC games, which have won numerous awards and reached both commercial and critical acclaim.
They are looking for an experienced Senior Data Analyst, who will create experiments, perform studies, and communicate analyses to inform features, systems, and experiences in their games.
Relocation and/or application assistance for a work permit if you have a non-EU passport and/or not currently residing in Sweden is available for this position.
- Strong experience as a game data analyst or comparable, in AAA or mobile games development.
- Robust SQL skills
- Professional experience with Tableau or similar software
- Happy interpreting data and discussing findings across multi-disciplinary teams
- Great communicator and collaborator, with outstanding organisational skills
- Ability to conduct requirements gathering and define business needs
- Profound understanding of KPIs used in the games industry
- Superb understanding of acquisition, retention, and monetisation concepts
- Practical knowledge of statistical analysis
- Collaborate with game development teams, ensuring that business needs are captured and met
- Construct and maintain Tableau-based dashboards and reports that support ongoing decision making within the organisation with a high level of quality and accuracy.
- Build, execute, and maintain SQL against both structured and unstructured data sets
- Collaborate with the ETL and Data Engineers to communicate and define reporting requirements
- Give timely analyses for emerging decisions related to correlation analysis, retention analysis, user profiling, competitive analysis, corporation analysis.
- Track work and provide updates in project management tools
- Perform long-term studies that inform the strategy of their products
- Advocate a data-informed decision approach within the team and company
- Professional programming experience with Python, Scala etc.
- Experience with Apache Spark, Amazon Redshift, or comparable technologies
- Experience overseeing a project or small team
- Experience interpreting debug logging
- Comfortable working with structured and unstructured data.
- Practical understanding of logical database design, relational databases, and data warehouse.
- Passionate about gaming and the gaming industry.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214 427!