Project: AAA Console Games
OPMs client is looking for a Senior Concept Artist who has a breath of experience with different visual styles, topics, and subjects.
The successful candidate will be working directly with the art director and art team on current and future projects.
- Powerful command of foundation art skills (drawing, painting, and rendering, material indication, perspective, composition, colour theory, design, anatomy and 2d and 3d design techniques)
- Excellent design skills with the skill to render realistic and stylised environments, characters, creatures, and props using contemporary industry standard tools and techniques.
- Strong ideation, brainstorming and, problem solving skills.
- Expertise in Photoshop with an emphasis on drawing, painting, and image making.
- Comfortable operating in 3D software to create 3D models, scenes, and renders to support your concept art.
- Demonstrated time management and prioritisation skills. This entails collaborating with the Production group to coordinate task lists to guarantee assignments are progressing well according to schedules, objectives, and overall project goals?
- Knowledge in creating high-quality 2D art, concepts, and designs?for AAA?game development.
- Create environments, characters, props, production callouts, Key art?concepts, mood boards, and other visual guides to assist the development team
- Robust communication is key, be able to convey your ideas and concepts easily and clearly.
- Ideating w/ sketches, to create?amazing?environment designs, in the benefit of advancing the narrative and enhancing game design
- Blend the goals of game design, art direction, and technological considerations to help build industry defining worlds.
- Research and initiate data gathering of pertinent subject matter to your task.
- Build and maintain strong creative and collaborative partnerships across disciplines?to help further develop the games vision, and visual?language.
- Actively improve your skills and maintain an awareness of industry methods, tools, learning new software packages.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!