Our client is looking for a highly creative Senior Concept Artist with a focus on environmental game concepts, to work on an exciting New IP AAA game project currently in early concept phase.
The position is working as part of an experienced and passionate project team with the chance to work on world-class game projects with a variety of art styles and genres.
- Able to work in multiple artistic styles.
- High levels of aesthetic ability, judgement and eye for detail.
- Excellent composition, lighting and colour theory skills and appreciation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-initiating, confident approach to their work;
- Keen understanding of cultural influences beyond games; movies, books, TV, comics etc.
- Ideas generation and iteration.
- High quality illustrative pieces.
- Demonstrable talent across all concept disciplines, in particular figurative, environment and object work.
- Hands-on creation of concept pieces to drive the direction of a project.
- Work with and communicate the Art Director’s stylistic vision throughout the team.
- Responsible for creating and iterating on ideas whilst maintaining the artistic vision of the Art Director.
- Maintaining quality and consistency with the other members of the concept team.
- Fast concept and iteration of ideas across all aspects of the brief.
- Good communication skills within a large multidisciplinary group environment.
- Critical and analytical skills in resolving complex issues.
- Ability to find and fix complex bugs in any area of the project.
- Ability to create and own complex systems from beginning to end.
- Author technical designs and best practices.
- Swiftly learn tools and development processes.
- Experience mentoring less experienced programmers.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!