Job ID: #23049
Our client is a globally successful console and PC game company founded in 1995 and based in Europe. This AAA studio is known for creating cinematic blockbuster action games that break media boundaries, pushing the limits of 3D character technology, storytelling and visual effects.
As a Senior Concept Artist, you will help communicate and define the visual design of the game worlds for the next generation of the studio’s games.
• You will support the art direction and production design of the game world from its environments, to the objects and characters that inhabit it.
• Research and develop your concepts to support and communicate the design philosophy.
• Follow deadlines and plan your own work accordingly.
• Communicate effectively with other team members.
Requirements and qualifications
• Extensive experience as a concept artist in the game industry.
• A portfolio that demonstrates excellent skills in creating compelling imagery with a considered design approach
• Strong ability for and approach to broad research and exploration process in design development
• Foundation skills in traditional drawing and painting and use of Photoshop
• Eye for composition, lighting, colour and value
• Ability to work with critical feedback and review of work
• Positive attitude to improving, researching and learning productive techniques for improving concept quality and process
The ideal candidate will also have
• Interest for military aesthetics
• Understanding of game production processes
• Ability to visualize work in a 3D package
Categories: Art , Creative
Senior Character Artist – Lytham, UK – Claire An outstanding external art studio delivering world-class character and assets to leading…
While 2021 was a difficult year for almost everyone on the planet, many of us found solace in games. With…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom