OPM’s client is currently looking for an exceptionally talented Senior Concept Artist who is ready for the challenge of producing a AAA title on the next generation platforms.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Create industry leading concepts that creatively and technically raise the project’s visual bar.
- Be comfortable communicating across teams and departments.
- Self-regulate your workload while completing ad-hoc requests & investigating any issues
- that arise.
- Be proactive and work together to maintain world class quality across the board.
- Continue to develop the skills of yourself and those around you to maintain a world clas
- Work closely with the Art Director and Production Artists to create a cast of highly believable
- characters and immersive game environments
Technical Requirements include:
- Excellent illustration skills and deep understanding of human / creature anatomy, colour
- theory, values, form, shape language and silhouette
- Superior eye for light, value, composition, color, staging, architecture and detail in
- environmental design
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop and other painting packages, ability and willing to learn
- new tools and techniques
- Experience with 3D software packages a plus
- Understanding of 3D creation tools and workflow especially within a game environment.
Skill Requirements to include:
- Visualize complex environments through the use of basic components.
- Design original concepts that fit within the project style guide
- Maintain a high level of quality art, while providing a variety of ideas
- Provide in depth research, reference material, and develop conceptual ideas
- Collaborates effectively with department leads during review sessions which results in the
- finest artistic look possible.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Extremely creative in bringing ideas and inspiring the team
- Ability to work within deadlines and good time management
- Ability to drive a concept project and to be proactive in maintaining a creative momentum
- Passionate in creating and playing games
- Storyboarding skills
In return my client offer benefits that include:
- Private family medical care
- Private dental care
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme Long-service holiday reward
- World class training speakers hosted on-site
- Monthly team meals/outings
- Quarterly salary adjustment reviews
- Subsidised gym
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- National Rail Season Ticket Travel Loan
- Overseas Relocation Support
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Seasonal Flu Jab
Do you have the skills and experience for this role? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Claire Ramshaw | Senior Art Consultant
OPM Response Ltd | Unit 5 Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, UK, CO3 8AB | Direct Line: +44 (0) 1206 214413 | Email: Claire@opmjobs.com | Skype: claire.ramshaw.opm |
The salary bracket is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.