Project: PC & Console Games
OPMs client is an established video game publisher for various platforms based in France who have been in the industry for over 30 years. They are looking for a Community Manager to join the team.
They will work under the supervision their direct manager, the Marketing Manager, the direction of the Head of Group Software.
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
- Create the digital communication strategies and social media calendars linked with all games for English speaking communities.
- Collaborate with subsidiaries and external partners to set the digital communications strategies and following up the publication calendar posting.
- Daily management of their social media channels in English, as ascribed by the Marketing Manager.
- Share community feedback and make improvement recommendations to the software team.
- Follow closely the production process of games, working closely with the producers to adapt and the communication calendars accordingly.
- Collaborate and assist the product managers on all communication strategies from the beginning of production until the end of the communication campaign.
- Participate to the development & improvement of the software digital communication.
- Recommend the allocation of the budget for social media advertising and execute them.
- Supervise the work of associate community managers.
- Assist the marketing team in all marketing strategy discussion and as well for discussions linked to new concept sourcing or potential game to distribute.
- Take part in the marketing plan production by building the social media and community communication strategy.
- Follow the planning approved by the Marketing Manager, which includes organising the digital communication strategies & activities.
- Ensure the frequent delivery, linked to the needs of the Marketing Manager, of relevant reporting on communication activities in progress and on the evolution of the associated social media.
- Build & consolidate the relationship with players, player communities and influencers in relation.
- Degree in Marketing or Communications
- Skilled with MS Office, Adobe Suite, and social media analysis tools
- Fluent in English
- Extensive knowledge of the games industry, digital communication, and social media ecosystem
- Solid organisation and time management skills
- Strong communication and social skills
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214427!