Job Title – Senior Community Manager
Job Location – Lille
Job Type – Permanent
Salary – £Neg dependant on experience
My client is an established video game publisher for various platforms based in France who have been in the industry for over 30 years. They are looking for a Senior Community Manager to join the team. They will work under the supervision their direct manager, the Marketing Manager, and, by extension, the direction of the Head of Group Software.
Professional environment description:
- Regular meetings with the Marketing Manager about evolution of the projects currently in progress.
- Regular meetings with product managers, producers, digital marketing team mates about the evolution status of the various digital communication project in progress and linked to the studio’s portfolio
- Collaboration with the PR service to coordinate communication efforts.
- Collaboration & coordination with subsidiaries (Benelux, Germany, Italy and Spain) and external partners affected by the digital communication around the games.
- Occasional meetings with partners and potential partners linked to digital communication needs and / or improvements.
- Set in place digital communication strategies and Social media publication calendars linked with all video games from the Software department (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.) for English speaking communities / territories.
- Coordinate and collaborate with subsidiaries (Benelux, Germany, Italy and Spain and external partners (freelances, agencies, distributors) to set in place the digital communications strategies and following up the publication calendar posting.
- Daily management of social media channels in English (content publication, channel moderation, private message responses, etc.) the concerned channels are attributed by the Marketing Manager.
- Share community feedback and make improvement recommendations to the software team in order to inform them about community feeling & issues and offering solutions.
- Follow closely the production evolution of the video games by working closely with the producers in order to adapt and modify the communication calendars accordingly.
- Collaborate and assist the product managers on all communication strategies from the early beginning of the game production until the end of the communication campaign.
- Participate to the evolution & improvement of the Software digital communication.
- Recommend the allocation of the budget for social media advertising campaigns (views, likes, fans acquisition…) and execute them.
- Supervise the work of an associate community manager
- Assist the marketing team in all marketing strategy discussion phase and as well for discussions linked to new concept sourcing or potential game to distribute. Share a constructive point of view and be proactive.
- Take part in the marketing plan production by building the social media and community communication strategy.
- Follow the planning approved by the Marketing Manager, which includes organizing the digital communication strategies & activities.
- Ensure the frequent delivery, linked to the needs of the Marketing Manager, of relevant reporting on communication activities in progress and on the evolution of the associated social media.
- Build & consolidate the relationship with players, player communities and influencers.
- Required diploma: Marketing or Communication Master
- Computer skills: Office Pack, adobe suite, tracking and social media analysis tools
- Language: Fluent in English
- Additional knowledges: extensive video game knowledge, complete understanding of the digital communication and social media ecosystem.
Skills and personnel abilities
- Rigor, organization, autonomy, delivering work according to deadlines, reactivity, proactivity and sociability.
- Ability to communicate with ease orally and in writing.