This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: F2P Mobile Games
OPM’s client is seeking a talented and experienced Senior Combat Gameplay Designer to join their passionate team.
- Solid experience in game design
- Expertise in competitive gaming, being an advanced player yourself in one or more of the top games in the scene on any platform.
- Minimum of 1 full release cycle working on a combat-centric game on any platform, having focused your contribution in areas related to combat design.
- Outstanding communication & team-playing skills.
- Systemic approach to gameplay development, understand the relations between the different game parts & how a change can impact the overall game.
- Artistic eye and the ability to provide both inspiration and feedback to artists you work with.
- Responsible for developing & being the expert player of the combat or action phase of the game, defining systems, rules, game entities & balancing to maximize gameplay richness & continuously extend game content during its lifespan.
- Collaborate with Lead Game Designer to transform high-level goals into low-level specifications that provide the best user experience & value.
- Make use of all sources of feedback (community, pro players, forums, analytics, etc) to understand the state of your game’s meta to plan how to scale the game over its lifespan.
- Collaborate with engineers, artists & UI/UX Designers to provide roadmaps for your features, follow through it to deliver awesome fun for players.
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Personal and professional development opportunities
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!