Job ID: #22310
This studio is building a world class team of games developers to make a ground breaking open-world game!
We are looking for a multi-disciplinary Senior Cinematic Artist who enjoys working in multiple areas of cinematic production.
You will be working alongside the cinematic team to create immersive high-quality cinematics. You will work under the guidance of the Cinematic Director to achieve a consistent level of quality in cinematic sequences.
• Provide a demo showcasing your best work for game cinematics.
• Experience in similar position, preferably on at least 1x AAA shipped title.
• Strong knowledge of Motion Builder or Maya using Story or Sequencer.
• Previous experience placing and manipulating motion capture data.
• Previous experience in motion capture productions is very desirable.
• Capable of meeting schedules and committing to delivery dates.
• Support the entire creative process, from initial prototyping to final delivery and polished cinematics.
• Use storyboards to produce animatics.
• Take animatics and create prototypes in engine.
• Prepare scenes and setup all assets needed for motion capture shoots as well as for the animation team.
• Scene layout and maintenance in game engine.
• Help other more junior cinematic artists and mentor them by offering constructive feedback and tips.
• Produce documentation and process guidelines when required.
• Collaborate with other disciplines inside and outside of the Cinematic team.
• Very Competitive Salary
• Full Relocation Support
Categories: Animation , Creative
For anyone who has passion for gaming, a role as a Computer Games Tester could be the perfect match. It’s…
The competition for jobs in the games industry is fierce, and you’ll need to stay ahead of the game. By…
Autism is a highly individualistic condition, so it manifests differently in different people. Autistic people usually prefer things with structure…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom