Job ID: #26015
Our client is a specialist visual outsourcer to world renowned game developers as well as the broadcast and feature film industries.
The successful candidate will work with their team to create stunning and enticing cutscenes and trailers for AAA games.
• Previous professional experience in the field.
• Experience using Motion Capture.
• Professional experience using MotionBuilder of shot composition, framing, cinematography, editing, and flow.
• Excellent skills in camera placement and animation.
• A solid demo reel showcasing recent cinematic work.
• Ability to establish most efficient methods of completing tasks considering quality and time.
• Manage the development of AAA quality cinematics and cutscenes.
• Design and create shots from Scripts and Storyboards, using cinematic know-how and language to tell a story.
• Block out rough sequences which will later receive animation of characters, props, and cameras.
• Use real-life camera behaviour to enhance the camera’s role in storytelling.
• Professional experience doing real-time work.
• Strong animation knowledge and ability to create your own block-outs and animatics.
• Understanding of photography principles, storytelling and movie making.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!
Categories: Animation , Creative
For anyone who has passion for gaming, a role as a Computer Games Tester could be the perfect match. It’s…
The competition for jobs in the games industry is fierce, and you’ll need to stay ahead of the game. By…
Autism is a highly individualistic condition, so it manifests differently in different people. Autistic people usually prefer things with structure…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom