Job ID: #25188
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA PC Games ________________________________________________________________________________
Our client is a world class team of diverse and multi-national talent who are well known for crafting memorable gaming experiences. Being of the UK’s largest and longest standing developers they are famous for many IP’s enjoyed by millions of gamers!
As a Senior Cinematic Animator, you will create in-engine cinematics, demonstrating a natural ability to animate both human and creature performances.
· Autodesk Maya and Motion Builder experience
· Editing and manipulating motion capture data with key frame animation
· Background creating feature quality animations involving complex human facial emotions, body mechanics and lip syncing
· In-engine cinematic, animation pipeline and processes experience
· Experience with animation production planning – knowledge of Excel
· Experience with camera narrative and the film making process
· Aid the principal lead animator in planning and organising the cinematic animation requirements for historical marketing and in-game cinematics
· Create feature quality, emotive real-world cinematic character performances for both human, and creatures
· Produce full body performances, including facial emotion and lip sync using a combination of motion capture and key frame animation
· Take ownership of assets from creation to implementation into the game engine, using the inhouse cinematic tool set
· Strong organisational and time management skills, to ensure animations are delivered within the set task times
· Collaborate and work interactively with key stake holders across the different disciplines within the cinematics team and the wider studio development teams
· Animation supervisory experience
· Performance capture acting and direction experience
· Background working with Storyboard, Layout, 2D animation
· VISA Sponsorship and Relocation Assistance for you and your family
· Generous holiday allowance
· Annual discretionary studio bonus
· Support in Learning and Development
· Private medical, dental and life insurance
· An employee assistance programme and onsite wellbeing sessions
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!
Categories: Animation , Creative
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we are running a Rocket League tournament to help raise money for this…
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we have set up a digital raffle to help raise money for this…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom