Job ID: #22266
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
This studio is building a world class team of games developers to make a ground breaking open-world game!
You will be working alongside the cinematic team to create believable high-quality cinematic animations.
You will be working closely under the guidance of the Cinematic Director to achieve a consistent level of quality in cinematic sequences. You should have a good eye for dialogue-based performances as well as narrative. You will be joining the team at a crucial time for the studio as we grow and develop their animation
pipeline, which will offer a great career opportunity for the right candidate.
• Provide a demo showcasing your best animation work for game cinematics.
• Experience in similar position with at least 1x AAA title under your belt.
• Strong animation skills and comfortable with motion editing.
• Extensive experience working with Motion Builder / Maya.
• Extensive experience working and editing motion capture data for body and face.
• A good understanding of rigging is very desirable to provide feedback to the Rigging team.
• Create high quality animations for characters, facial, props and vehicles for cinematics.
• Help and mentor other more junior members of the team.
• Support the entire creative process, from initial prototyping to final delivery and polish using
• motion capture.
• Actively collaborate with other disciplines inside and outside of the Cinematic team to ensure the vision is respected and maintained.
• Ensure that your animation work functions as intended in the game.
• Very Competitive Salary
• Full Relocation Support
Categories: Animation , Creative
We’re delighted to support Safe In Our World and help bring awareness to the effects and signs of stress and…
For anyone who has a love of gaming, being a video game tester could be your dream job. However, being…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom