Job ID: #22266
This studio is building a world class team of games developers to make a ground breaking open-world game!
You will be working alongside the cinematic team to create believable high-quality cinematic animations.
You will be working closely under the guidance of the Cinematic Director to achieve a consistent level of quality in cinematic sequences. You should have a good eye for dialogue-based performances as well as narrative. You will be joining the team at a crucial time for the studio as we grow and develop their animation
pipeline, which will offer a great career opportunity for the right candidate.
• Provide a demo showcasing your best animation work for game cinematics.
• Experience in similar position with at least 1x AAA title under your belt.
• Strong animation skills and comfortable with motion editing.
• Extensive experience working with Motion Builder / Maya.
• Extensive experience working and editing motion capture data for body and face.
• A good understanding of rigging is very desirable to provide feedback to the Rigging team.
• Create high quality animations for characters, facial, props and vehicles for cinematics.
• Help and mentor other more junior members of the team.
• Support the entire creative process, from initial prototyping to final delivery and polish using
• motion capture.
• Actively collaborate with other disciplines inside and outside of the Cinematic team to ensure the vision is respected and maintained.
• Ensure that your animation work functions as intended in the game.
• Very Competitive Salary
• Full Relocation Support
Categories: Animation , Creative
OPM will be at Develop:Brighton for the conference and awards in July! This year, Kim, Daniel, Darren, Hannah, Jackie and…
Are you passionate about video games and want to try creating your own for a living? The gaming industry is…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom