Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Senior Cinematic Animator – London (UK) – Permanent – AAA Console Games
Location: London, UK Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: # Posted: 4 years ago
Project: Action, Adventure Games
My client has an impressive back catalogue of action packed console and PC games, which have won numerous awards and reached both commercial and critical acclaim. Work is well underway for their next big title and it’s time for you to join them as their next Senior Cinematic Animator!
- Excellent Motion Builder knowledge and experience.
- Excellent Motion Capture experience.
- Experienced 3DS max and/or Maya user.
- Excellent knowledge of editing software (Premiere/After Effects) beneficial.
- A great understanding of the Unreal game engine or similar.
- A great understanding of the cinematic pipeline, in a game environment.
- Great understanding of staging, scene design and camera layout.
- Great understanding of the cinematic pipeline
- To create and develop industry leading cinematic scenes that support the narrative of the game.
- To set up and develop cinematic scenes and animations from previs to final quality in the game engine (Unreal).
- To work very closely with the Cinematic Lead to ensure scene content and direction is consistent and reaches the desired quality goals.
- To work very closely with all neighbouring departments, specifically Script and Design to ensure the work being output is relevant and current at all times.
- To support the motion capture process from rehearsals to final performance.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discretionary performance bonus scheme
- Long-service holiday reward
- Quarterly salary adjustment reviews
- Staff only merchandise store
- National Rail Season Ticket Travel Loan
- Overseas Relocation Support
Categories: Animation , Creative