Job ID: #22895
Since 1995, this AAA games developer has made its mark in the industry with thought provoking and cinematic action and adventure games. Their games break media boundaries, pushing the limits of 3D character technology, storytelling and visual effects.
You will be creating realistic cinematic animations that combine gameplay and narrative, developing your craftsmanship and mentoring your juniors. You enjoy being part of experts creating exciting and memorable cinematics that will leave the players wanting more.
• Demo Reel highlighting your best Cinematic Animations.
• Experience working on AAA titles.
• Solid skills in key frame animation (great sense of weight, timing and strong posing).
• Experience with MotionBuilder and mocap data editing techniques for games.
• Excellent understanding of shape, composition and layout as well as a good technical understanding of game engines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English).
• A love for creating compelling narrative experiences.
• Cinematography or photography knowledge.
• Create high quality industry leading animation content, primarily characters, with a flair and drive to animate everything that moves.
• Produce high fidelity facial animations using their facial capture pipeline.
• Successfully collaborate with the Character Team, Cinematic Designers and other teams to secure animation quality and make sure creative direction is met.
• Provide accurate time estimations for tasks and meet production deadlines.
• Integrate animations into the proprietary engine while ensuring technical constraints are met.
• You will ensure that consistent communication is maintained, in all directions, to guarantee the quality of the game.
• You are more than happy to mentor other members of the team, helping them to improve and grow.
• Relocation support to Finland where the quality of life is exceptional, and cost of living is affordable.
• Competitive compensation with a bonus system.
• Great work life balance, you’ll get up to 5 weeks of paid vacation every year. This is on top of public holidays and other special occasions.
• You get to work on awesome, unique video games revered by the world!
Interested in finding out more about the studio, project and benefits of working at this studio? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!
Categories: Animation , Creative
OPM will be at Develop:Brighton for the conference and awards in July! This year, Kim, Daniel, Darren, Hannah, Jackie and…
Are you passionate about video games and want to try creating your own for a living? The gaming industry is…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom