Our client is currently building a team in London to lead development on a new and highly ambitious MMORPG. They are looking to grow a relatively small, tight-knit team, capable of delivering big ideas through experience, smart process, and world-class tools.
They are looking for an experienced Senior Brand Manager to help shape this game and bring it to market.
- Drive consumer insights, research and competitive analysis as input into the game’s strategy (including positioning, messaging, value proposition and target consumer), and assist the studio in delivering compelling user experiences throughout the user lifecycle.
- Represent the voice of the customer internally to ensure we are making a game that players will love, engage with and tell everyone about
- Refine and evolve the product positioning, messaging framework and “brand bible” to guide marketing and communications for a cross-disciplinary Customer Team Lead content marketing efforts for the new brand; manage external agencies and work closely with internal project management teams.
- Partner with Senior Producer and across the organization, to define business strategy, P+L, pricing, KPIs, and go-to-market strategy.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications.
- Strong track record in the games industry, having managed MMOs or other games as services through their lifecycle – from inception to live and success
- International experience, including experience in Asian markets
- Full stack marketer, with an analytical mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to present insights and recommendations persuasively, in a compelling, easy to understand manner.
- A strong instinct for player and community needs, and the ability to back it up with data and analysis.
- Solid sense for compelling, relevant content and customer communication.
- Ability to set strategy and vision based on deep, insightful consumer understanding.
- Strong planning and organizational skills; ability to juggle and manage multiple priorities under tight project deadlines.
- Proven ability to influence diverse groups of people to achieve desired results.
- Strong analytical understanding while operationally minded.
- High level of autonomy, a problem solver with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Passionate about games
- Team player – Ability to work with multiple cross-functional groups, including business & technical teams.