Project: Mobile RPG Games
OPM’s latest client is a fast-growing company, located in beautiful Barcelona, who have recently partnered with a top US publisher endeavouring to create the next generation of hit mobile games.
- Experience designing and building reliable and fault tolerant systems
- Good knowledge of C# (or Java)
- Great knowledge of application design best patterns and practices; understanding of maintainability concerns when designing and implementing applications
- Deep knowledge of asynchronous, multi-threaded, parallel programming paradigms and other similar techniques to improve application throughput
- Real, hands-on experience building massively scalable server-side systems that are easy to understand and maintain
- Strong understanding, of AWS or other major cloud provider.
- Understanding and working knowledge of different database technologies (both relational and NoSQL), caching solutions, and queue technologies
- Design, develop and deploy server-side features and APIs for the games
- Implement services that often generate significant revenue impact for the company. Examples include matchmaking, tournaments, in-app purchasing conduits, etc
- Ensure that games and services maintain high uptime and low latency
- Build modern systems on AWS using: Redis, DynamoDB, AutoScaling, ElasticSearch, etc
- Improving build and deployment pipelines with tools like Spinnaker and Github actions
- API and web development with .Net core and Blazor
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 426!