Our client is a London based games studio known for releasing high quality titles. They are looking to add to its family of permanent staff with an exceptionally talented Senior Audio Programmer who is ready for the challenge of producing a AAA title for next generation platforms.
- Work closely with the Lead Audio Programmer to plan improvements to the audio systems.
- Work closely with content creators to give direction and feedback on content requirements for audio code implementations.
- Be responsible for driving key audio features through all stages of production i.e. design, scheduling, implementation and polish.
- Be a positive, active, and contributing team member who promotes productive and optimal use of their engine, tools and frameworks.
- Provide insight to anticipate technical/workflow issues and provide solutions.
- Offer advice and suggestions for improving the development process.
- Be proactive and help with problem solving in audio and any related areas.
- Advanced understanding of C/C++.
- Good understanding of Python.
- Good understanding of C#.
- Worked on at least 1 published title.
- Good understanding of the leading game platforms and their software development requirements and strategies.
- Good understanding of audio programming and game technology principles.
- Unreal Engine experience an advantage.
- Wwise experience an advantage.
- Experience with GUI design and programming an advantage.
- Experience with networked game audio an advantage.
- Demonstrable willingness to develop software engineering process and best practice, and game production skills.
- Experience defining, designing, implementing, and supporting the production process for creative software teams.
- Must be a team player, with good communication skills, and be comfortable collaborating with creative teams to design and develop new systems and pipelines.
- Must be detail oriented with an extremely high bar for the quality of delivery.
- Able to work independently, and prioritise tasks effectively.
- Must have excellent time management skills, and perform well in a fast paced, high volume, high pressure environment.
- An avid enthusiast for games and game audio on all platforms.
To apply please send a CV to email@example.com
Max Hurd – Programming Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214420