Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Senior Audio Designer – AAA FPS Games – Remote/Hybrid,/Onsite Montreal, Canada
Location: Monteal, Canada Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: #25502 Posted: 4 months ago
The successful candidate will support Lead Designers in providing conceptually coherent assets by taking full ownership of the project and deliver autonomously impressive audio content.
- Previous games industry experience.
- Previously shipped AAA projects as a Sound Designer.
- Experience using core Unreal Engine 4 audio implementation solutions.
- Knowledge of middleware solutions such as Wwise.
- Deep knowledge of recording techniques, Foley sound creations and on location recording.
- Experience with Reaper, Nuendo, Sound Forde, Wavelab and various plugins.
- Experience working on console platforms.
- Knowledge of Perforce, Jira, Agile methodology
- Creates sound effects using custom recordings and library material to generate original audio.
- Design, create, edit, convert, implement, and manage large volumes of audio content.
- Responsibility for several audio sub disciplines (e.g. Environmental audio, in game characters, cutscenes, etc.)
- Responsibility for audio output of studio, acting as an audio resource for all media that need sound work.
- Performing field recording and foley if needed.
- Meeting production deadlines and schedules.
- Identifying, prioritizing, reporting, and resolving audio bugs/issues.
- Providing R&D projects and pipeline and workflows improvements
- Bug fixing and describing R&D case studies in knowledge base
- Performance based bonuses.
- Private Health care.
- Comprehensive assistance in relocation.
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!
Categories: Audio , Creative