This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Console/PC Games
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Artist to join a studio evolving the games industry by being different.
As you the Senior Artist, you will work closely with their Leadership Team to create, develop, and deliver high-quality concept art, preserve the established vision.
- A strong portfolio illustrating proficiency as a Senior Artist
- Advanced experience with real-time 3D packages such as Unreal or Unity
- Robust experience in a game production environment
- Expert understanding of Maya/Max, Substance Designer/Painter, and Z-Brush
- Solid experience generating PBR materials and shaders
- Professional experience working on current generation games
- Effective communicator with art staff, team leads, and other studio disciplines
- Highly motivated and proactive, consistent productivity with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage, collaborate and contribute effectively in a team environment
- Ability to meet deadlines Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Create stunning organic and hard surface 3D models for a diverse range of 3D game assets, including environments, buildings, props, vehicles, characters, etc
- Working in our own and other multi-platform game engines, with a diverse range of titles and art styles
- Produce rich materials and shaders that complement and enhance the 3D models
- Work closely with the Lead Artists to deliver and maintain the established art style
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions to issues related to asset creation, performance, and technical requirements
- Work well within the team environment and be able to initiate and lead other team members
- Independently undertake research and information to ensure game design needs and artistic direction are met
- Proactively stay up on new software, processes and industry trends and share the knowledge with the team
- Must be trustworthy and operate at a high level of integrity, team spirit and drive
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!