As Senior Art Manager you will continue the great relationships they have with their external outsource partners whilst liaising with Art Directors and Producers across all of their project teams to ensure smooth, rewarding progress.
This is an influential role at the heart of the Art Leadership Team and you will be key to strategic planning as they continue to expand. You will influence art recruitment across the projects and be directly engaged in the growth and nurturing of the existing Art Production Team.
- Maintain effective relationships with our outsource partners
- Identify, engage and build relationships with new partners best tailored to their needs
- Directly manage and grow the internal Art Production team to enable future expansion
- Ensure the efficient and timely delivery of high quality assets
- Help define improvements to process and pipelines
- Ensure outsource briefs and support materials are clear and targeted to deliver content that meets their high expectations
- Collaborate with AD’s and Senior Production to build strategies for team growth
- Liaise with internal teams to get early stage projects off the ground smoothly with a futureproof content plan, internally and externally
- Work with internal Publishing teams to have content providers ready to meet marketing deadlines
- Pro-actively identify and resolve risks to both the project and outsource pipeline and ensure that all security measures are in place.
- Proactive and questioning mind with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to grow a happy, productive team
- Experience in promoting, engaging, and managing external outsource vendors
- Solid understanding of art pipelines for asset creation
- Professional experience within an art team, preferably where qualitative direction was an aspect of the role
- Knowledge of project management and scheduling software i.e. Hansoft, JIRA, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Experience coordinating outsourced material for multiple PC or next-gen console titles
- Knowledge of Agile project management and the different approaches to the scheduling of asset production
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Significant prior games industry experience
- Shipped a minimum of 2 high-quality videogame titles.