Job ID: #23851
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Console / PC Video Games
OPM is proud to be working with an award-winning developer of premium games that entertain millions of gamers across the globe with amazing and immersive gaming experiences. Their expanding the Animation team on one of their major titles based out of their Malmo studio.
As a Senior Animator, you play a crucial role in tying together gameplay and storytelling through the use of character movement. You will be working with a talented team of directors, artists, programmers, and designers, to fully realise content for their in-game character features.
· Demo Reel highlighting skills in gameplay animation and realistic body mechanics
· Experience working in a similar position in the games industry
· Excellent understanding of the principles of animation such as weight and timing
· Excellent skills in Maya, MotionBuilder or similar software
· Experience with motion capture, recording and editing
· Skilled at animating both humans and creatures
· Creating animated prototypes and seeing them through production and implemented into the game.
· Directing actors and stuntmen in motion capture sessions
· End to end implementation of animation into the game
· Complete relocation support including VISA
· Competitive compensation package
· 10 free games per year!
· Massage every three weeks
· A variety of sports activities
· Health care allowance
· Pension Scheme
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!
Categories: Animation , Creative
If you are interested in the idea of bringing unique characters and worlds to life, then game animator jobs are…
One of the most important jobs in game development is that of a game programmer. Without this role, any story…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom