Job ID: #24117
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Console & PC FPS Games
OPMs client is a developer based in Sweden that has been creating brilliant games for over a decade. Their recent titles have received critical acclaim and commercial success on PC and Console.
As an Animator, you will be responsible for creating gorgeous 1st person and 3rd person animations that help bring together gameplay, storytelling, and character performance from the initial design stage to the final product. This a great chance to grow in a studio focused on gameplay.
· Demo Reel with realistic animations.
· Game engine experience is essential.
· Solid experience in a AAA games environment.
· Excellent use of Maya with an adept grasp of animation principles.
· Practical knowledge of state machines and motion trees with a keen interest in the newest animation technology.
· Passionate about gaming and creating games.
· Cooperate with production leadership to push animation quality within the franchise, balancing performance, quality, scheduling, and technical constraints.
· Cooperate with department leadership to employ, tutor, guide and manage the growth of their animation team.
· Drive the development of the strategy for animation pipelines, establishing efficient procedures for animation and character quality that benefits animations across the studio.
· Create compelling character performances, utilising both key-framed and motion capture techniques to compliment the game design and promote the artistic vision of the game universe.
· Experience with Unreal Engine.
· 1st person animation experience.
· FPS Games experience.
· MotionBuilder experience.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!
Categories: Animation , Creative
A Unity Developer brings their software expertise to tasks involving the Unity engine. The Unity engine is a run-time environment…
Now that the United Kingdom has left the European Union, it’s important to know what this means for UK companies…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom