Job ID: #23351
This vacancy is offering REMOTE and UK based contracts. VISA and Relocation support is available if required.
Project: AAA Console / PC Games
This successful UK independent games developer is looking for a Senior 3D Animator to join their expanding in-house animation team working on one of their largest unannounced projects! For those hungry for career development there is great potential for progression to Lead roles on future projects!
· 3D Animation Demo Reel
· Experience in video games creating convincing character animation
· Extensive knowledge of animating using Maya
· Excellent understanding of how animation must work in harmony with the game design
· Fluent clean-up and use of motion capture data
· Genuine passion for games and animation, bringing characters to life with realistic human and animal motion
· Produce in-game animations to the highest standards of fidelity and style
· Ensure tasks are completed on schedule and to the required standards
· Work effectively with other team disciplines (Art, Design & Code)
· Continuation of your technical knowledge, including adapting to new technologies and processes
BENEFITS & PERKS INCLUDE:
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!
Categories: Animation , Creative
For anyone who has a love of gaming, being a video game tester could be your dream job. However, being…
If you are interested in the idea of bringing unique characters and worlds to life, then game animator jobs are…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom