Job ID: #23351
This vacancy is offering REMOTE and UK based contracts. VISA and Relocation support is available if required.
Project: AAA Console / PC Games
This successful UK independent games developer is looking for a Senior 3D Animator to join their expanding in-house animation team working on one of their largest unannounced projects! For those hungry for career development there is great potential for progression to Lead roles on future projects!
· 3D Animation Demo Reel
· Experience in video games creating convincing character animation
· Extensive knowledge of animating using Maya
· Excellent understanding of how animation must work in harmony with the game design
· Fluent clean-up and use of motion capture data
· Genuine passion for games and animation, bringing characters to life with realistic human and animal motion
· Produce in-game animations to the highest standards of fidelity and style
· Ensure tasks are completed on schedule and to the required standards
· Work effectively with other team disciplines (Art, Design & Code)
· Continuation of your technical knowledge, including adapting to new technologies and processes
BENEFITS & PERKS INCLUDE:
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!
Categories: Animation , Creative
Saturday 23rd October 2021 marks the second World Esports Day from The British Esports Association aiming to promote the global…
OPM are heading back to Develop:Brighton this year to attend the conference and awards! Nearly half the team are making…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom