Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Senior Animator – Poland – Permanent – Console and PC Video Games
Location: Warsaw, Poland Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: # Posted: 4 years ago
My client and I are looking for experienced Senior 3D Animators to join their successful team working on highly anticipated video games to be released on console and PC. They have 2 studio locations in Poland and one has an onsite MOCAP studio!
- Demo Reel highlighting your best 3D games animations
- Experience in animating moving objects and elements of the game environment
- Facial animation and lip-syncing experience will be a strong asset
- Strong understanding of development issues involved in getting animations into a game
- Full grasp of 3D Max or Maya or Motion Builder.
- Experience with editing Motion Capture data
- A keen eye for movement, light, composition and form and skills in creating animations in a consistent style, with great care for detail.
- Ability to convey the personality and emotions of a character through movement.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry
- Exciting opportunity to create ambitious video games
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses
- Private health care & and MultiSport card
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year + Bank Holidays
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland
- Polish lessons for foreign employees
- Regular social events
- Free canteen offering a range of healthy food options
Would you like to know more about the studio and opportunity? Then get in touch with me direct on +44 (0) 1206 214425.
Categories: Animation , Creative