Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Senior Animator – Poland – AAA Console Games
Location: Warsaw, Poland Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: # Posted: 3 years ago
CD Projekt Warsaw
Job Type: Permanent
Project: AAA Games
Platforms: Console & PC
As a Senior Animator at this top European developer you can expect a lot of freedom in terms of creativity – they have our own motion capture studio and animate everything in-house. You’ll have a shot not only at animating humanoids and animals, but also machines and creatures that are a real challenge to bring to life. Every animator is responsible for a piece of the project.
- Experience on AAA titles or equivalent in the film industry.
- Good knowledge of using Motion Builder and/or Maya.
- Preferred graduation in the field of animation including animation courses.
- Solid knowledge of animation principles and eye for dynamic poses.
- Experience in animation biped/quadruped characters and other organic and inorganic forms.
- Both cinematic and gameplay experience is a big plus.
- Personal animation is a big plus.
- Passion for games and in general for animation.
- Creating high quality animation assets with low turnover time.
- Reporting animation wip’s and doubts to the Animation Director.
- Mentoring and supporting other team members.
- Understanding of the animation pipeline and the processes involved from the conceptual phase to implementation.
- Preparing of keyframe animation assets.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- English is widely spoken but Polish lessons are provided as well.
Categories: Animation , Creative