Job ID: #23056
Projects: NEW Open World Multiplayer Game using a famous IP
OPM are proud to be working with an exceptional games developer of single and multiplayer, Console and PC titles. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, talented and versatile Senior Animator to join its development team in Oslo, Norway.
As a Senior Animator you will be working closely with the other animators and designers to create a diverse variety of animations needed to bring characters and creatures to life. Your expertise in the creation of animation will cover a broad range of key areas, including facial, motion capture and keyframe animation. You will need to be flexible and eager to both learn and teach others.
· Senior Animation experience preferably within the video game development industry.
· Proven expertise with 3DS Max/Maya and Motionbuilder.
· Experience with animation state machines and blend systems.
· Team driven, able to take feedback from peers & mentor others.
· Able to adapt to new technologies and technical challenges.
· The ability to take direction from the art director and to deliver consistently on time.
· Have good written and oral communication skills in English.
· Able to relocate to Oslo.
· Creating high quality animations for open-world projects.
· Analyse, improve and design for the animation & model pipelines.
· Work closely with animators and designers finding ways to define/design combat systems and how animations interact with them.
· Work as a uniform team with effects artists, character artists, art director and programmers.
· Additional duties include assisting with content creation for game development and assisting with quality control of all products.
· Games industry experience with at least one game credit.
· Experience in Unreal 4.
· Experience with motion capture animation.
· Strong company values
· Challenging and interesting work
· A position to greatly influence in their position
· Flexible working hours
· Company pension plan
· Offices located in the middle of Oslo
· A studio with employees from more than 20 countries
· Social events and gatherings
· Health initiatives such as free access to gym, massages during work hours etc.
· World class public healthcare
· Free public schools
· Modern infrastructure
· Excellent public transportation
· Fluent English-speaking population
Interested in finding out more about the studio, project and benefits of working at this studio? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!
Salary and benefits will be discussed at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
Categories: Animation , Creative
For anyone who has a love of gaming, being a video game tester could be your dream job. However, being…
If you are interested in the idea of bringing unique characters and worlds to life, then game animator jobs are…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom