Job ID: #22808
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
This long-established studio is one of the UK's most prolific game developers, enjoying over fifteen years of stability and growth. They have six UK studios! Their game portfolio includes many successful releases in multiple genres for big brand publishers.
Working at their HQ in Sheffield, you will be working in their experienced animation team working on a broad range of projects from realistic to stylised. As a Senior Animator you will be skilled in a broad range of animation styles and capable of creating dynamic and compelling animation (including hand-keyed and/or motion capture based) as required by the project.
• Animation Demo Reel.
• A strong understanding of modern video game animation systems.
• Games Industry Experience at Mid to Senior Level
• Understanding of Character creation process from concept, to modelling and final rigging.
• Excellent knowledge or at least one major 3d package (i.e. Maya or 3DSMax).
• Basic knowledge of Maya and Max essential.
• Assist the lead animator in developing the animation style and direction.
• Consistently create high-quality, appealing keyframe animations for gameplay and cinematics.
• Take ownership of animated work from early pre-visualisation, to final polish.
• Implement animations into the project’s engine with full ownership of your work.
• Educate other team members in the creative and technical aspects of animation.
• Work with and understand Motion Capture data.
• Able to direct MoCap talent during character rehearsal and motion capture shoots.
• Game Engine experience (UE4 among others).
• If you have worked on first person games as an animator would be beneficial but not essential.
• Experience in Motion Builder
• Generous Holidays
• Regular Social Activities
• Studio Game Jams
• Easy road and rail access
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!
Categories: Animation , Creative
Saturday 23rd October 2021 marks the second World Esports Day from The British Esports Association aiming to promote the global…
OPM are heading back to Develop:Brighton this year to attend the conference and awards! Nearly half the team are making…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom