Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Senior Animator – London (UK) – £DOE + Benefits – AAA Console Games
Location: London, UK Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: # Posted: 4 years ago
My client has an impressive back catalogue of action packed console and PC games, which have won numerous awards and reached both commercial and critical acclaim. We are looking for an experienced Senior Animator who is ready for the challenge of producing a AAA title on the latest consoles.
- Excellent knowledge of 3DS max and/or Maya.
- Experienced knowledge of Motion Builder advantageous.
- Experienced knowledge of the Unreal Engine or similar game engine/s.
- A strong understanding of the Motion Capture process is advantageous, but not essential.
- Knowledge of editing software (Premiere/After Effects) is advantageous, but not essential.
- Excellent understanding of classic animation principles.
- Excellent quality level for producing high quality animation assets.
- Strong Keyframe Animation skills.
- Experienced knowledge and understanding of producing in-game animation assets.
- Strong self-management skills and to be able to bring animation assets in on desired timeframes.
- To create and develop industry leading gameplay animations and animations that support the narrative of the game.
- To support motion capture processes from rehearsals to final performance.
- Have a proactive working relationship with the Animation Director and Animation Lead to ensure assets and direction are consistent and hits the expected quality goals.
- Work closely with the Animation Team to ensure animation quality is consistent throughout the project long iterative processes.
- Work with the Animation team and others to ensure pipelines and tools developed are to the needs of the whole department.
- Showcase experience, quality and strong decision making skills for what makes excellent gaming assets.
- Be a solid example for non-Seniors to follow suit.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discretionary performance bonus scheme
- Long-service holiday reward
- Quarterly salary adjustment reviews
- Staff only merchandise store
- National Rail Season Ticket Travel Loan
- Overseas Relocation Support
Salary and benefits will be discussed at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
Categories: Animation , Creative