Job ID: #23504
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Job Title: Senior AI Programmer
Job Location: Leamington Spa, UK
Job Type: Permanent
OPM is working with a growing independent game developer based in the heart of the Midlands.
Focusing on emerging technologies and new projects, the successful candidate will be working on their latest title, a collectables game using block-chain technology, where the player can build their own worlds, create their own MMO gameplay, and create totally unique new characters.
As an AI Programmer, you will be responsible for developing excellent game AI features, including machine learning-driven AI.
· Capable of working autonomously, gathering your own requirements and creating your own solutions.
· Highly knowledgeable in AI and have a passion for using machine learning to create gameplay
· Able to learn a new language or technology without guidance
· Enjoy creative freedom, ground-breaking challenges, and unknown territory.
· Motivated by working with a lot of different technologies and have a desire to learn new ones.
· Enjoy creative, open-thinking environment over one driven by detailed requirements.
· Have a passion and enthusiasm for working on a wide variety of tasks.
· Fully own the AI gameplay through design and development, working closely with other disciplines to realise their visions.
· Work with an experienced team on all areas of the game
· Work with machine learning based character AI.
· Play a key role in bug fixing and helping the team to deliver milestones.
· Make useful contributions to their creative planning sessions, scrums, and retrospectives
· Solid experience in a similar role with a proven track record on multiple shipped AAA titles with at least one on a modern console.
· Expert knowledge of C++ or C#
· Excellent Visual Studio and Perforce skills
· Experience using Python would be beneficial
· Exposure to other engines is desired
· Knowledge of cloud services such as PlayFab and GameSparks is a plus
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!
Categories: Programming , Technical
Senior Character Artist – Lytham, UK – Claire An outstanding external art studio delivering world-class character and assets to leading…
While 2021 was a difficult year for almost everyone on the planet, many of us found solace in games. With…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom