Job ID: #11657
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPM are excited to be working with this AAA console games studio in London who are looking for an exceptionally talented Senior AI Programmer who is ready for the challenge of producing a AAA title on the next generation platforms. This role will involve identifying and applying relevant AI techniques and approaches to drive NPC and player behaviour.
As Senior AI Programmer you will be responsible for driving AI features through all stages of production: design, scheduling, implementation and polish, whilst working with the code and design leads to prioritise feature development.
• Advanced understanding in C/C++.
• Experience working on and shipping at least one AAA video game title.
• An advanced understanding of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them.
• A good understanding of modern AI techniques as used in AAA games.
• Unreal Engine experience an advantage.
• Strong, demonstrable video game design skills.
• A good understanding of game technology principles.
• Experience defining, designing, implementing, and supporting production process for creative software teams.
• An avid enthusiast for games on all platforms.
Categories: Programming , Technical
Do you have a passion for video games and want to design one yourself? If you have a creative mind…
Video game industry jobs are highly sought after, partially influenced by our experiences playing them as children when we were…
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom