Job ID: #23001
This studio is part of the fastest growing publisher in Europe, THQ Nordic.
They combine the creative freedom and culture of an independent studio with the financial security of a big publisher.
They are a multi-national team with a long history of looking for long-term companions – they are hiring for the studio, not for the project. This is an important part of our company philosophy. Talent is always welcome, no matter where you are from. They offer a family friendly work and life balance, a lot of flexibility, and the possibility to send your kids to an international school nearby – all of this in a region where kids still play in the nature and drive to school by bike.
They are in a period of growth and now looking for a Senior 3D Artist to joint their team.
As the ideal candidate you will create various types of assets and props. You will also take part of the dressing of the environment using Unreal 4.
– Work closely with the technical art director and creative director to develop concepts, prototypes, and production ready content.
– Work closely with programmers and designers to implement art assets efficiently to allow for rapid iteration of game design and aesthetics.
– Knowledge of NextGen techniques as well as classic techniques like normal mapping, High and Low Poly modelling.
– Strong knowledge of lighting, texturing, and CG shaders and the relationship between them.
– Thorough understanding of 3D editors such as Unreal or similar game engines
– Proven experience working from existing concepts, as well as developing your own concepts for asset creation.
– Must be able to quickly match existing styles to create a cohesive look as well as help develop ideas to further existing styles.
– Experience with 3DS Max, Photoshop, Zbrush.
– Experience with Quixel suite, Substance painter, Marvelous designer, Topogun.
– Experienced in dressing open world environments.
In return they offer:
Categories: Art , Creative
Our best wishes for a great Christmas and prosperous New Year! We will all be checking our emails periodically over…
With the deadline for the UK leaving the EU fast approaching, it’s important to know what this means for UK…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom